Job Title: Loan Administrator
Job Summary: The Loan Administrator will be responsible for handling a variety of assignments connected with all phases of commercial and consumer loans.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Maintains loan portfolio of the Bank
- Provides customer service on loan accounts
- Answers customer phone calls and e-mails
- Prepare and process payoff requests
- Support Loan Officers and Loan Processors with loan documentation
- Process/review loan paperwork for accuracy and compliance and activate new loans
- Complete post-closing functions and manage critical documents
- Maintain paid out records and collateral
- Maintain and prepare 1098 reporting information
- Follow and update property tax payments on portfolio
- Research/resolve problems on loan accounts
- Coordinate and process subpoena requests
- Maintain/report/balance multiple GL accounts
- Assist operations in year-end processing and prepare yearly licensing
- Process mail payments; Review/mail billing statements and past due notices
- Assist working and /or review of all Insurance, collateral entries and exceptions
- Prepare mortgages to be satisfied
- Prepare various reports for weekly/monthly distribution to Loan Officers and Senior Management
- Maintain and process Letters of Credit daily and monthly
- Cross train in all areas of the department
- Back up all other duties and positions within the department as needed to cover during vacations and absences, including the lobby loan assistant position.
- Ongoing training both online and through attending seminars to keep abreast of regulatory and procedural changes and maintain continuing education
- Organize stored documents on a daily and monthly basis and move year-end documents to storage, determining what is required to be maintained for retention
- Ability to effectively manage one’s time to complete work according to established deadlines. The ability to prioritize tasks and use time efficiently.
- Regard for important details to assure accuracy in every transaction performed, detect errors, and follow through on corrections and detail.
- Demonstrate strong oral/communication, organization, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Working knowledge of Fiserv Navigator core system, Director, and Microsoft Office. Must be proficient in the use of computer operation, typing, and excellent organizational skills. Knowledge of Consumer, Commercial, Real Estate Loans & Basic Bank Regulations.
Please contact: Mindy Buhrmaster, 843-958-1087