Personal Banker Job Description
POSITION: 40 Hour Personal Banker
SALARY RANGE: $28,000 - $40,000 ($13.46 hourly - $19.23 hourly)
DEPARTMENT OR BRANCH LOCATION: Summerville, Mt. Pleasant, West Ashley and North Charleston
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION FUNCTION: Performs a variety of assignments connected with New Accounts and Teller Services. New Accounts includes opening and processing new demand and time accounts including savings accounts, IRAs, certificates of deposit, and money market/now accounts. Provides customers with information on deposit accounts, rates, service charges, restrictions, and other relevant account information. Prepares paperwork for opening new accounts, orders checks and Debit Cards, and provides starter checks. Researches and resolves problems and responds to customer inquires on account status. Cross sells other bank services and refers customers to other departments as appropriate. Must keep informed of changes in bank services or procedures. Teller receives and pays out moneys, and maintains accurate records of all transactions. Cashes checks within assigned limits following our Check Cashing Policy. Accepts savings deposits and withdrawals, verifies signatures. Accepts loan, credit card, utility, and other payments. Issues cashier checks and traveler’s checks, and issues or redeems savings bonds. Prepares daily settlements of teller cash and proof transactions and balances as required. ** Hours could vary – must be flexible.
JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: Individual must have previous teller experience. Previous new account experience preferred, but not required. Must have strong communication skills and the ability to deal with the public. Must have knowledge of Windows Word Perfect & typing speed of 35 to 40 wpm, and be capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please send resumes to Mindy Buhrmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONCERNING THIS OPENING, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL MINDY BUHRMASTER.
Mortgage Loan Processor Job Description
POSITION: 40 Hour Mortgage Loan Processor
SALARY RANGE: $45,000 to $55,000 plus per file bonus
DEPARTMENT OR BRANCH LOCATION: Mortgage Department, North Charleston
INTERIM SUPERVISOR: Tom Johnson
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION FUNCTION:
The Loan Processor is responsible for providing quality customer service by obtaining necessary documentation to underwrite the loan and ordering third party documentation by communicating directly with the customer and/or loan officer in a professional and effective manner. The Loan Processor provides proper disclosures when required by applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
- Perform a thorough review and analysis of borrower's credit, employment, income and assets as required by the particular loan program before submitting to underwriting
- Assemble the complete loan package in proper order for underwriting
- Verify all required documentation (pre-underwrite) in the file
- Complete the required loan checklist
- Verify that an application is complete and accurate; and
- Identify any potential issues that may arise in underwriting
- Prepare a loan approval summary, Forms 1008 and 1003, and ensure the accuracy of all the information printed on those documents. Communicate directly with the Loan Originator, customer, and underwriter to obtain initial and any missing documentation required to qualify for the loan
- Review loans for compliance with all mortgage-related regulations (RESPA, TIL, HMDA, Reg. B, etc.) and prepare required disclosures • Communicate with various companies to obtain Title Commitment, and payoff information
- Verify that vendor orders are complete, invoices received, and in the applicant's efile
- Manage pipeline by completing and submitting reports within allotted turn-around
- Assist set-up of loans
- Document all communication related to the loan application in the conversation
- Assist closing, secondary marketing, and loan servicing to obtain and clear outstanding suspense items from investors
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of current residential mortgage processing experience
- Working knowledge of RESPA regulations and general knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending regulations, including but not limited to Regulation Z and Regulation B requirements, and loan documents preferred
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet
- Available to work varying hours and overtime if needed
- Encompass experience
- Computer Knowledge (DU, LP, Microsoft Office & Windows)
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please send resumes to Tom Johnson t email@example.com
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONCERNING THIS OPENING, PLEASE CALL MINDY BUHRMASTER 843-958-1087.