- Domestic (within the U. S.) and foreign wire services are available
- Wire services are for BKSC customers only
- Only collected funds may be wired (BKSC does not wire cash)
- Requests may be made in person or by telephone, fax or letter
- The deadline for BKSC to receive wiring instructions is 1:30PM
- Fees are:
- $20 for domestic wires
- $50 for foreign wires
Protect Yourself Against Wire Fraud
Email spoofing is being used in a scheme that targets financial institutions and their clients by initiating fraudulent wire transfers using a forged email address. Here are a few helpful tips to protect yourself from this type of fraud:
- Protect your email and bank account access by creating complex passwords that include a combination of mixed case letters, numbers and special characters.
- Install firewall and virus protection and update them regularly.
- Obtain verbal confirmation from your client before you initiate a wire transfer based on email instructions.
Click Here or contact a personal banker for more information: